Sunday, May 15, 2016

Students come and go


So Anton didn't stay again. Maybe a week. He was very excited to be back, and then he was gone.We were in the middle of the building teams at the time. The following weekend, Karina was working on the schedule for the next week, and asked me when Luba and Losha would be available to work.
I had understood that Losha was arriving on Monday since Garry had told me that Maria had phoned him about it. So I said Monday but I didn't know any sothing about Luba. I had understood that she might be returning in the fall, so she shouldn't be on the schedule.

Of course, Luba showed up in the village the next day. The  students knew something we didn't and she ended up staying. The story had been that she had been living on the street. If it was true, no one wanted to make her go back, so she stayed. The group home parents say her attitude has much improved from the fall when she left. I

Losha didn't get to the village until Thursday, so the schedule was messed up, Luba worked his shifts. He is an interesting guy, an artist, he decided to come after seeing the news program on television. He came a while ago and had to finish another program before coming to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment